While I was at The Koala Bear Writer checking out this week's blog hop post I discovered Baby Giveaways Galore's Link Up. The theme is 50 Things You May Not Know About Me. How it works is you grab the banner, list 50 things about yourself, and then add your link at Baby Giveaways Galore.
1. My birthday is in October.
2. I really suck at math.
3. I found out I was pregnant the week after my oldest son graduated from high school.
4. I love all things vampire.
5. I used to dress kind of goth but got sick of all the black.
6. I have two tattoos. A tribal armband and flower/butterfly on my foot.
7. I haven't gone to college...yet.
8. I'm single because my husband died in a car accident eight years ago.
9. I had another baby because when I told God I wanted another child before I turned 40 He took me way too seriously!
10. I drive a minivan.
11. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 22.
12. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance. I almost cried when I heard they broke up.
13. I hope Alexander Skarsgard gets cast as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades of Grey movie.
14. I try to never watch a movie that is based on a book without reading the book first.
15. I'm addicted to Starbucks coffee.
16. I put up my Christmas decorations a day or two after Thanksgiving.
17. I like Black Friday more than Christmas Day.
18. I give my kids 3 presents on their birthday.
19. I refuse to give money for good grades.
20. I've gone camping at the same campground every summer since I was about 2 years old.
21. I have a phobia of frogs.
22. I'm a Democrat and liberal.
23. But I think Obama is a really crappy President.
24. I have a dog, 3 cats, and 2 fish.
25. I think 50 questions is far too many!
26. I've been diagnosed with severe depression and borderline personality disorder.
27. I want to be a vegetarian but I like meat too much.
28. I buy most of my groceries from Walmart.
29. I'm late to everything.
30. When I remarry I plan on wearing a pink wedding dress.
31. Most of my relationships in my 30's have been from online dating.
32. Because not one was successful I've vowed not to online date ever again.
33. I graduated high school with the same kids I went to kindergarten with.
34. I got engaged to my late husband after knowing him only a month but we were married 7 years.
35. I married my first husband when I was a senior in high school.
36. He proposed to me before I found out I was pregnant.
37. I had my first child when I was only 18 and a senior in high school.
38. Seriously, this is too many darn questions!
39. I swear like a sailor.
40. I was kinda disappointed that Y2K and Dec 21, 2012 weren't real.
41. I think being a grown up sucks most of the time.
42. ...is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
43. Summer is my favorite season.
44. Diabetes is considered the "family curse."
45. My brain hurts from answering all these questions.
46. I'm a night owl and stay up until 2 am most nights.
47. My feet got bigger after having my baby and a bunch of my shoes don't fit anymore.
48. My baby is 7 months old and I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans.
49. My kids think I'm a "cool" mom which makes me worry it means I'm not a very good one.
50. I think Amy Duncan from Good Luck Charlie is a narcissistic sociopath.
My name is Julie Cornewell. I'm a 38 year old free-spirited woman, widow, divorcee, liberal, feminist, writer, artist, and single mother of five wonderful and creative children ages 8 months, 9, 12, 17, and 19. My spirituality sustains me throughout it all and is central to my life. I'm also a newbie to attachment parenting. Oh and sometimes I'm dating.